Rescue, rehabilitate ,re-integration and empowerment of street children and families
WHO WE ARE
We are a Non-governmental organization(NGO) Registered in Kenya on 30th April 2020 specializing in meeting the day to day basic needs and social necessities for street children and families in Kenya.
Our main focus is identification of street children who are in need of the basic human needs, healthcare, Socio Entrepreneurship Empowerment (SEE), Character Competence Rehabilitation (CCR) and Recreational activities through Arts/Culture which nurtures their talent.
Some of the challenges we go through are:
- Financial constraints.
- Exponential growth in the number of street families.
- Means of transport for our day to day activities.
- Inadequate rehabilitation centres.
- Poor education facilities.
- High spread of communicable diseases among the groups.
- Inadequate food supply.
- Poor or no housing.
- Lack of identification documents on street families and youths.
– Our Vision
Dedication to reform, rehabilitate, re-entry and re-integration into the main stream, productive systems in the society.
– Our Mission
To develop and implement cost effective holistic programs that meet the needs of a diverse population working to break the cycle of homelessness, addiction, and criminal recidivism.
All our programs and innovative business ventures help homeless and street children achieve permanent self sufficiency.
- Reform, rehabilitate and empower street families /children in order to prepare them for re-entry into the community.
- Train and equip street children in readiness for a productive living and national development.
- Tap into the natural talents of street children.
- Promote education, vocational training and research targeting street children and families in all counties (Nairobi) Kenya.
- Provision of health care, legal assistance and material support to vulnerable street mothers, widows and street children.
- Enhance guidance counseling and basic re-integration into mainstream productive systems in the society.
– Core Values
- Social economic empowerment.
- Self reliance, freedom and respect.
- Enhancing culture of inclusivity into the society.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Accountability, transparency and responsibility.
SUPPORT US AND CHANGE THE COURSE OF A CHILD’S LIFE TODAY !